2013 Off-Season Kick-Off | June 7-9th
Limited to 12 spots. The 2013 off-season program consists of 16 weeks broken down into four phases of four weeks.
“There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.”
The “Off-Season Kick-Off” is designed for athletes who will be participating, on-site or remotely. It will ensure each athlete begins with the foundation to maximize their development over the course of the program. Every athlete begins their off-season training program with an assessment and testing of upper and lower body strength, structural balance, a broad jump test, as well as a 12-point body fat analysis. All of these results help create a customized off-season training for the athlete. No two programs are the same.
Off-Season Kick Off
Learning the LPS sound weight training technique at a young age will:
- Build a strong, powerful, explosive and fast long lasting athlete
- Significantly reduce the risk of injury
- Give your young athlete the competitive edge to outperform the competition
- Create the mental stamina to endure
If your scouting report says you need to “GET BIGGER AND STRONGER!!”, you need to be here.
Mistake #1: Train your athlete like a body builder
- The weight room can hurt people; poor technique increases the risk of injury
- They are doing exercises that don’t translate into results for their specific sport
- They are using the wrong rep – sets and protocols that will never give them a competitive edge –They are using a muscle fitness magazine or other traditional programs that actually worsen there performance
- They often create what are called “dumb” muscles or “body building” muscles that will not help them in their sport.
- For every sport there are predictor lifts, when improved correlate directly to an improvement in performance
- We track total body composition (muscle mass, fat loss etc) vs. weight
- Reps sets loads are documented and recorded to track incremental progress from phase to phase
- No gimmicks, no commercial, methods or equipment. Just sound scientific training
- We teach attitude, ethics and perseverance to be a pro athlete on and off the sport.
- Nutritional protocol is designed specific to the body composition in order to enhance muscle mass strength and decrease body fat while maintaining optimal health.
- We clean up your Young Athletes diet and teach them proper nutrition to enhance optimal performance for life.
Proper weight training doesn’t just build the muscle. It focuses on building strong connective tissue which helps support your joints. Stretching / flexibility are a integral part of our program.
There is an extremely high correlation to shoulders dislocation, torn knees (acl and mcl tears) and groin pulls with improper training methods.
See NHL Network Video below:
We have a scientifically proven protein plan for vegetarian athletes.
There are 6 young athletes per group. The ratio is 1 trainer for every 2 athletes to ensure the best quality results.
The cost to attend is $499 & cost of the remote offseason program is $1,299.00 plus HST. Nutrition & Supplementation protocols is included as well.
Athletes will be training multiple times per day at our Sumer kick off. Refer to our Schedule.
Remote training is $1,299.00, but we highly suggest you take advantage of our kick-off to get the best results.
Between now and the start of this kick-off, do the following:
- Get into the gym approximately 3-4 days a week to better prepare myself
- Buy weightlifting shoes (not sure where? ask Shereine). These will also be available to be purchased at the Kick-Off Event, let Shereine know ahead of your shoe size.
- Incorporate: Push ups, Dumbbell Chest Presses, Overhead Dumbbell Presses, Chin ups, Cuban Rows, Spilt Squats and Overhead Squats to your training regimen
- Have a protein feeding a minimum of 3x per day
Register by: Express form on the right, e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at +1 416 360 0460.
© 2012 Laylor Performance Systems | Health, Fitness, Personal Training Gym in downtown Toronto | 49 Spadina Ave Annex ‘C’ | 416 360 0460
Designed & Maintained by Pixelcarve Inc.